Unlike other Adobe software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CC Express(Previously Adobe Spark) is much easier to use for a newbie. Social media is a great way to engage with your customers online, and Spark makes it easy for you to create content that is shareable via social media.
For example, you can create:
Square-shaped graphics that will look great on Instagram
Shareable posters and infographics
Animated stories and other videos to craft a compelling story
PROS of using Adobe CC Express:
1. Simple and easy-to-use interface.
2. Access to millions of license-free images and fonts, which are constantly being updated.
3. All sorts of elements: Text, icons, shapes, photos, music, and design assets.
4. Collaboration: The premium account lets you create, manage and share projects across CC libraries, bringing consistency across teams and allowing clients to manage their own work.
5. You can currently export as png, jpg, PDF, and mp4, as well as publishing directly from the app.
6. A collection of thousands of awesome templates.